Button Pull Strength Testers
! World's leading manufacturer and supplier of Button Pull Strength Testers !
| Latest | Innovations | Easy Install | Smooth Functioning | Industry Leader |
Leveraging on our market expertise, we are able to manufacture, supply and export Button Pull Strength Testers. These products are used for holding strength in fabrics or garment and button or snap. Tested by our team of diligent quality personnel, these products are absolutely flawless in nature. These products are known among our clients for their sturdiness and longer service life. Button Pull Strength Testers are delivered to the clients in a stipulated time period owing to our extensive delivery team.
- Quick-release connector.
- Can be equipped with diverse grips.
- Equipped with over current, over voltage, over burden(load), etc.
- All buttons are need to use string of links stitch tightening in the fabric.
- A benchmark heaviness is furthermore offered so that it can be frequently checked if it meets the security obligations.
- It is a easy but effective design mainly comprising of a high precision measure, a sturdy required by measures & regulations is be fixed level.
The results come directly on the Dial Gauge in Kg.
Specification Button Snap Pull Tester
- Measuring Gauge: Digital Pull type
- Measuring Capacity: 50 Kg.
- Sensitivity: 100 Gms.
- Maximum Grip Separation: 210 mm
- Net Weight of Machine: 30 Kg.
- Dimensions of Equipment: L 210 mm, W 230 mm, H 700mm
- 3 Nos. of Grips supplied for all types of button/snaps.
- All grips are made of Stainless Steel.
- GRIP-1: Three Pronged Grip for checking four-hole buttons and casual trousers buttons.
- GRIP-2: Upper Universal grab for testing female part of snap & male part of Stud.
- GRIP-3: Top Stud grab for testing male part of baby breaks.
- Smaller Grab Button Accessories Kit.
- Calibration Weight of 5Kg
- User Manual
- Specially designed gear to work out the drag power of any kind of button & break utilised in garments.
- With imported push pull gauge of ‘IMADA’ Japan
- Capacity 30 kg with least count of 250gms.
ASTM D4846-88 D1776 PS 79-96