! World's leading manufacturer and supplier of Conditioning Chamber !
Owing to our strict approach towards quality & client satisfaction, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting Conditioning Chamber. In accordance with industrial standards, these chambers are manufactured by us employing tested quality metals. Ideal for using in textile & garment industries, these chambers are broadly used for conditioning of different fabric samples. Our skilled quality testers duly check Conditioning Chamber before supplying to clients.
- Rust proof finish
- Excellent durability
- Smooth operation
Conditioning chamber is effective for maintaining the standard atmospheric conditions (Temperature 100C to 50C & Humidity 40% RH to 90% RH). To perform accurate test result the conditioning of sample is needed.
- Double-Walled Structure Along With Glass Wool Insulation
- Stainless Steel Inner Chamber And Mild Steel Powder Coated Outside Body
- Fully Ss Models Are Also Available
- Two Adjustable Perforated Shelves For Effectively Keeping The Samples
- The Chamber Is Heated With Air-Circulating Fan & Heater
- Electrically Cooled Chamber, With The Support Of Compressor Cooling Coils Set In Ribs On The Chamber Side
- Digital Temperature Indicator & Controller For Temperature Control
- Digital Humidity Controller Controls The Humidity
- To See The Samples There Is A Transparent Viewing Window
- Light Arrangement Inside The Chamber To Check The Samples
- Push Kind Door Locking System
- Power 220 Volt Ac 50 Hz. - Single Phase
- Inside Chamber Size 14" x 14" x 18"
- Inside Chamber Size 18" x 18" x 24"
- Inside Chamber Size 18" x 18"x 28" or as per customer requirement.
ASTM D 1776 - 04
Plot No. 6 & 7, Khasra No. 55/9, Daal Mill Complex, Pocket D, Hastsal Industrial Area, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110059, India