Conditioning Chamber is used to generate standard atmospheric condition (22Â°Â±2Â° C Temperature & 65%Â±5% RH) prior to perform the test to get the accurate test result. This Chamber is a simple & convenient equipment to maintain the standard atmospheric condition for conditioning the sample. This environmental Test Chamber has double walled construction filled with glass wool insulation. The chamber is fitted with two adjustable perforated shelves for keeping the Test Specimen. The chamber is cooled electrically with the help of Compressor Cooling coils placed in ribs, on the sides of the chamber; Humidity is maintained with the help of Water Shower Technology. An air-circulating Fan with heater is provided on top of the chamber for even temperature & Humidity distribution. The temperature inside the test chamber is controlled with the help of a Digital temperature indicator and controller.
- Double walled structure filled with glass wool insulation.
- Inner Chamber made of Stainless Steel and outside body is made of mild steel powder coated.
- Fully SS models are also available.
- Two adjustable perforated shelves for keeping the samples.
- The chamber is heated with air circulating fan with heater.
- The chamber is cooled electrically with the help of compressor cooling coils placed in ribs on the side of chamber.
- Temperature controlled by Digital Temperature Indicator and Controller.
- Humidity controlled by digital humidity controller.
- Transparent viewing window to see the samples.
- Light arrangement inside chamber to see the samples.
- Push type door locking system.
Plot No. 6 & 7, Khasra No. 55/9, Daal Mill Complex, Pocket D, Hastsal Industrial Area, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110059, India