Hot Air Oven
We are leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of high precision range of Hot Air Oven.
!! We Have Specialized In Providing Complete Range Of Hot Air Oven With 4 Years Experience !!
With the leverage of our expertise in product engineering, we are committed to providing best-in-the-quality Hot Air Oven that is designed with sophisticated Heating Devices and Air Circulating Fan and integrated with Temperature Control System, therefore assuring of thawing frozen material and packages. Our range of Hot Air Oven is engineered embodying innovative warming technology with improved capacity in order to produce better circulation of hot air for achieving the required temperature. We make available Hot Air Oven in different configurations and specifications as per the preferences of clients as well as conforming to the international quality standards. This oven is ideal for laboratories and hospitals because of optimal heating operation with uniform air circulation.
Widely preferred for different applications, Hot Air Oven are developed with the features like considerably invariant air temperature across cavity, less or no loss of moisture, little condensation of moisture, steady heating effect of air, less start-up time, etc. Besides that some other striking characteristics that make our ovens widely praised and accredited by clients are simple installation, minimal maintenance, longer functional life and ergonomic designs, as well as in compliance with the quality and features desired by Indian & international quality-sensitive clients. All series of Hot Air Oven find their wide use for drying and curing samples at desirable temperature and duration. Due to outstanding quality, utilitarian designs and economical rates, these are also used to check the effect of aging on physical properties of material such as rubber, plastic, fabric, yarn, paper and metals. Moreover, reasonable & modest prices, higher efficiency, excellent operable characteristics.
Being a globally appreciated Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of Hot Air Oven, we as a company tend to generate maximum client satisfaction. Our business objective is simple: we not only provide the first-rate products at modest rates but also are concerned about securing better return on their investment. Hot Air Oven has wide utility in determining the aging resistance property of various materials such as plastic, fabric, paper, rubber, yarn, and more. The range with improved quality air circulation fan that uniformly distributes air to guarantee even temperature as well as designed in double wall structure to ensure perfect insulation. Thereby it helps dry the sample materials for certain duration with desirable temperature.
Generating maximum client satisfaction, we are a manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Hot Air Oven. These have wide utility in determining the aging resistance property of various materials such as plastic, fabric, paper, rubber, yarn, and more. With the help of these oven, sample of material is dried for certain duration and temperature to proceed with the tests. The offered ovens are equipped with air circulation fan that uniformly distribute air to guarantee even temperature. Further, our Hot Air Oven have a double wall structure to ensure perfect insulation.
Features of Hot Air Oven:
- Turbine fan.
- Easy To Install
- Longer Service Life
- Tubular Air Heaters
- MS Powder Coated Body
- Silicone forced tight
- Require No upkeep
- Adjustable Shelves Height
- Adjustable Ventilation dock
- Digital warmth sign
- Semicircular Quadrangle Design
- Optimum warmth Uniformity
- Fabricated utilising value Raw components
- Circulation scheme: air force level cycle.
- Use new high warmth resistant long shaft motor
- Overwarmth protection, super burden automatic power scheme.
- Timer: warmth to time, when the power failure alert suggestion.
- The thermostat: PID microcomputer command, self-acting constant warmth, warmth rapidly reimbursement function.
- Accuracy: 1 deg.C
- Least Count: 1 deg.C
- Range of Temp: Ambient to 250 deg.C
- Temp. Display: Digital Temp. display
- Power: 220 Volt AC 50 Hz. Single Phase
- Inside Body: Stainless Steel ( SS 304 )
- No. of Selves: 2 Adjustable Perforated Selves.
- Ventilation: Ventilation port with adjustable Opening.
- Stainless Steel Tubular Heaters for Long life operation.
- Temp. Control: By Digital Temperature indicator and Controller
- Body Structure: Double Walled structure filled with glass wool insulation
- Air Circulation: By Air Circulating Fan to ensure even temperature distribution.
- Out Side Body: MS Powder coated with stove enamel paint. (Fully SS Models also available)
Available Inner Chamber Sizes
- 14" x 14" x 14"
- 18"x 18"x 18"
- 24" x 24"x 24"
- or as required by customer
- For drying and curing of samples at particular temperature and duration.
- To determine the effect of ageing on various physical properties of any type of material like yarn, plastic, paper, fabric, Powder, metals & rubber.
ASTM D 5427 - 98
Plot No. 6 & 7, Khasra No. 55/9, Daal Mill Complex, Pocket D, Hastsal Industrial Area, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110059, India