ROTA Dyer is used for dyeing sample of fabric and yarn at temperature below 100ÂºC of cotton.In Rota Dyer water medium is used for heating and temperature can be maintained up to 98ÂºC. This dyeing machine is digitally controlled by specially designed control panel vide Digital Temperature controller and Indiscator.
Technical Specification: ROTA Dyer ( Fully SS )
- With Digital Temperature Indicator and Controller
- Double walled Structure filled with Mineral Glass Wool Insulation
- No. of Heater : 2 x 1500 W
- Maximum Temperature 98ÂºC
- Maximum rate of heating 1.5ÂºC
- Maximum rate of cooling 1.5ÂºC
- Cooling arrangement Through Copper Tube.
- Fully SS Body of SS 304 Grade
- Beaker made of SS 316 Grade
- Electric supply 220 Volt AC, 50Hz
- Motor Â¼ HP Geared motor
Plot No. 6 & 7, Khasra No. 55/9, Daal Mill Complex, Pocket D, Hastsal Industrial Area, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110059, India