Tensile Strength Tester For Rubber And Plastic
Tensile Strength Tester consists of lower stationary base plate, a fixed cross tie on two supporting columns and a movable cross head using a lead screw and nut mechanism. The Tensile Strength has been designed in such way that one testing space is suitable for extra-long test samples.
- Capacity of Tester : 500 Kgf. (Accuracy : 100gm)
- S Type Load Cell fixed with Top Grip
- Traverse Speed - 300 & 500mm /min. (Adjustable)
- Variable Speed Models are also available
- Max. Grip Separation 1000 mm
- Min. Grip Separation 25 mm
- Top Grip is fixed and Bottom Grip is Movable Type.
- Elongation measurement by Steel Scale and Digital Counter Meter Both.
- Digital Display of Load and Elongation.
- Peak Value of Last test can be read on memory.
- User friendly key panel with switch of Zero setting and peak value of last test
- Motor : 1 HP Single Phase 220 V 50 Hz
- Power 220 V AC 50 Hz.
- Safety Device By Limit Switch to protect from Over Traverse.
- ASTM D 434, ASTM D 1578, ASTM D 5034, ASTM D 5035,
- BS 1610, BSEN 1002 3, DIN 51221, IS 1608-1995
- Minimum Order Quantity: 01 Set/Sets
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi-India
- Production Capacity: 200 Units per Month
- Delivery Time: 1 - 2 Week
- Packaging Details: Wooden Packing
Plot No. 6 & 7, Khasra No. 55/9, Daal Mill Complex, Pocket D, Hastsal Industrial Area, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110059, India