Tensile Testing Machine : (Computerized & Microprocessor Based)
!! We Have Specialized In Providing Complete Range Of Tensile Testing Machine With 4 Years Experience !!
By keeping track with the market development, we are manufacturing, exporting and supplying an optimum quality array of Tensile Testing Machine (Computerized & Microprocessor Based) that is also known as tension testing machine. The provided machine is used to check the tensile strength of an object that how it will react under other types of forces. This machine is perfect for tension bending and peeling of rubber, plastic, electric wires, compression, textiles, metal material, network rope, wire, cables etc. Moreover, the offered machine is extensively used for obtaining the mechanical characteristics like high functionality, optimum performance and longer service life. This Tensile Testing Machine can be availed in numerous technical specifications at rock-bottom price.
TEXCARE focuses on acquiring new technology to further improve quality standard, design and performance ambit of Tensile Testing Machine (Microprocessor Based), that is comprised of high-technology microprocessor based servo system and gear-reduction systems, therefore is capable of testing a long range of materials while controlling the speed. Microprocessor Based Tensile Testing Machine, designed by us, is used to test the compressive strength, tensile stress and tensile properties (maximum load) of metal and other materials. Tensile Test, extensively used for determining the material characteristics for engineering application, our models of Tensile Tester precisely measure properties like tensile strength, stress, strain & elongation of & fabric specimen with pinpoint accuracy. This microprocessor based tester is very easy to operate, cost effective and requires less maintenance besides higher efficiency.
Backed by well equipped wear housing facility & business acumen, we are also noted as one of the cardinal manufacturers and suppliers of Computerized Tensile Testing Machine. To manufacture these tensile testing machines in compliance with industrial standards, we obtain high-end quality metals from certified vendor base. Find usage in textile & garment industries, our Computerized Tensile Testing Machine is ideal for determining the breaking force of any fabric, pp bags cable, polymers, rubber sheet, yarn lea, non woven, HDPE bags and wire rope.
- Capacity: 250Kgf to 500 Kgf
- Accuracy: 10gm & 50gm
- Display Unit: N/mm2, kgf/Cm2, Pound
- Operating System: Fully Manual and Automatic Both
- Maximum Grip Separation : 1000 mm
- Motor: 0.5 hp , Crompton / Havells 220V AC 50 Hz
- Display Units: Load, Elongation
- Variable Speed: 50 mm /min to 500 mm /min
- Calibration: Self
- With Specimen Cutting Template, With Window based Software licensed to customer
- Report: Tensile Strength, Elongation, Yield Strength with Graph.
- With Desktop Computer with Genuine Microsoft Window 7 Software
ASTM D 434, ASTM D 5034, ASTM D 5035, ASTM D 1578,BS 1610, BSEN 1002, 3, DIN 51221, IS 1608-1995
- Pay Mode Terms: Debit card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, T/T (Bank Transfer), Western Union, Other
- Minimum Order Quantity: 01 Set
- Port of Dispatch: New Delhi, India
- Production Capacity: 150 Machines / Month
- Delivery Time: Maximum 2 Week
- Packaging Details: Industrial Wooden Packing
Plot No. 6 & 7, Khasra No. 55/9, Daal Mill Complex, Pocket D, Hastsal Industrial Area, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110059, India