- up to 1000 Kg Kg/hr
- Woven Sacks, Fabric, Sheet, Film
- Orange And White
- 220 V AC 50 Hz Volt (v)
- Tensile Strength Tester
Computerized Tensile Strength Tester
Our organization has positioned it as a proficient manufacturer, offering a broad conglomerate of Computerised Tensile Testing Machine.
!! We Have Specialized In Providing Complete Range Of Computerised Tensile Testing Machine With 4 Years Experience !!
Supported by panel of dedicated professional & experienced supporting staff, we are considered as one of the pioneer manufacturers and exporters of Computerized Tensile Strength Tester. These tensile strength testers are manufactured by our expert professional in compliance with industrial standards using cutting-edge technology. Available in different specifications, Computerized Tensile Strength Tester is broadly used to determine the breaking force of polymers, rubber sheet, fabric, non woven, HDPE bag, yarn lea, cable, and wire rope.
Backed by well equipped wear housing facility & business acumen, we are noted as one of the cardinal manufacturers and exporters of Computerized Tensile Testing Machine. To manufacture these tensile testing machines in compliance with industrial standards, we obtain high-end quality metals from certified vendor base. Find usage in textile & garment industries, our Computerized Tensile Testing Machine is ideal for determining the breaking force of any fabric, pp bags cable, polymers, rubber sheet, yarn lea, non woven, HDPE bags and wire rope.
Features & Specification:
- Easy to use
- Supreme quality
- High efficiency
- Computerized strength tester is utilised to test distinct types of steel materials (steel wire, snares, pipe, etc), timber, artificial board and opposite man-made board according to distinct Physical-chemical properties. It meets the benchmark obligations.
- It is the perfect testing equipment for different levels of value examination agencies and manufacturers to make wood and artificial board and can supply unquestionable test outcomes.
- This machine is controlled by digital controller of computer system, engine rotation is controlled by hasten adjustment system, then complete sample’s diverse Mechanical testing by hasten slower system convey out the up and down activity of movable crossbeam through precise decrease system to slow it down.
- Capacity : 500 Kgf / 250Kgf
- Accuracy : 0.100 Kg. (100g)
- Display Unit : N/mm2, kgf/Cm2, Pound
- Operating System: Fully Automatic and Manual Both
- Maximum Grip Separation : 1000mm
- Motor : 0.5 hp , Crompton / ABB 220V AC 50 Hz
- Display Units : Load, Speed , Elongation
- Variable Speed : 50 to 500 mm /min
- Calibration : Self Calibrated
- With Specimen Cutting Template
- With Window based Software licensed to customer
- Report : Tensile Strength, Elongation, Yield Strength with Graph.
- With Desktop Computer with Genuine Window 7 Software
This machine furthermore known as a materials testing machine , is applicable to testing tensile tension, compressive tension, shearing force, peeling force, and elongation of components, constituents, and finished merchandise for steel, artificial, rubber, textile, synthetic chemicals, cable and twisted cord, leather, ect.
- ASTM D 434, ASTM D 1578, ASTM D 5034, ASTM D 5035,
- BS 1610, BSEN 1002 3, DIN 51221, IS 1608-1995
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer), Western Union, Moneygram, Other
- Minimum Order Quantity: One Set
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi, India
- Production Capacity: 200 Machines per Month
- Delivery Time: Max 1 week
- Packaging Details: Wooden Packing, Wooden Crates, Industrial Packing
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 20 Per Week
- 4 Days
- Wooden Packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 6 & 7, Khasra No. 55/9, Daal Mill Complex, Pocket D, Hastsal Industrial Area, Uttam Nagar New Delhi Delhi India 91-11-65659697