- Strength Tester
- Orange And White
- 220 V AC 50 Hz Volt (v)
- Woven Sacks, Fabric, Sheet, Film
- 500 kgf/1000 kgf
Digital Tensile Strength Tester
Pertaining to the clients' requirements, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting robustly built Digital Tensile Strength Tester. To win the trust of clients, this tester is manufactured employing cutting edge technology and equipments. This tester is made available in different grades and specifications as per the variegated requirements of clients. Our offered tester is extensively used for material testing applications. With the help of our reliable logistics personnel, we assure secure transportation of this Digital Tensile Strength Tester within the time specified.
- Motor : 0.5 HP Single Phase 220 / 110 V AC Supply.
- Power Consumption : 1KW
- The frame of the tester is fabricated from heavy mild steel sections to give the required rigidity and strength. various built in safety arrangements such as over load and over travel protection.
- The equipment is finished in Gray & Blue combination painting and bright chrome / zinc plating to give it a corrosion resistant finish.
- The Instrument comes complete with Instruction Manual; Electrical Wiring Diagram & Calibration Certificate traceable to NABL approved Labs.
- It is supplied complete with electrical which include micro-switches, Main switch, and relay etc. for safe and convenient operation.
- Related Standards : BS 1610, BSES 1002-3, ASTM E-4, DIN 5122/1
- Minimum Order Quantity: 01 Set/Sets
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi -India
- Production Capacity: 200 Machines Per Month
- Delivery Time: 1 Week
- Packaging Details: Wooden Packing
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 20 Per Week
- 4 Days
- Wooden Packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 6 & 7, Khasra No. 55/9, Daal Mill Complex, Pocket D, Hastsal Industrial Area, Uttam Nagar New Delhi Delhi India 91-11-65659697