- 125000.00 INR
- 220 V AC,50 Hz Volt (v)
- 220V AC 50 - 60 Hz
- 220V AC 50 Hz
- 50-500kg Kg/hr
- Red / Gray
- Tensile Strength Tester
- 125kg Kilograms (kg)
- 50 to 500 mm/min
- 10 mm to 100mm
Fabric Strength Tester
Our organization has positioned it as a proficient manufacturer, offering a broad conglomerate of Fabric Strength Tester.
We Have Specialized In Providing Complete Range Of Fabric Strength Tester With 4 Years Experience !!
Owing to our client centric approach & qualitative offerings, we are regarded as one of the cardinal manufacturers and exporters of Fabric Strength Tester. Under the strict vigilance of our expert technician these strength testers are manufactured using certified quality metals. Our Fabric Strength Tester immensely used in textile & garment industries for checking the tensile strength of nonwoven fabric, synthetic fabric, cotton, polyester, and HDPE bags & jute bag.
- Rust resistance with Strong construction
- Unmatched quality of machine.
- The Speed of the machine can be calculate through computerized systems.
- Capacity 500 Kgf
- Accuracy: 50 gm
- S Type Load Cell fixed with Top Grip
- Traverse Speed: 300 mm / min & 100 mm / min.
- Max. Grip Separation: 1000 mm
- Min. Grip Separation: 25 mm
- Top Grip is fixed and Bottom Grip is Movable Type.
- Elongation measurement by Steel Scale and Digital Counter Meter Both.
- Digital Display of Load and Elongation.
- Peak Value of Last test can be read.
- User friendly key panel with switch of Zero setting and peak value of last test
- Motor: 1/2 HP Single phase 220V 50 Hz.
- Power: 220 V AC 50 Hz.
- Safety Device: By Limit Switch to protect from Over Traverse.
Related Standards: ASTM D 434, D 5035, D 1578, D 5034, BS 1610, DIN 51221, BSEN 1002 - 3
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 30 Per Week
- 1 Days
- Wooden Packing
- All India
C-40, Sector-ETA-1 , Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201310, India