- 3 KW Watt (w)
- Digital with Timer
- Stainless Steel
- 220 V Volt (v)
- 50-250 Celsius (oC)
Laboratory Hot Air Oven
We are leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of high precision range of Laboratory Hot Air Oven.
!! We Have Specialized In Providing Complete Range Of Laboratory Hot Air Oven With 4 Years Experience !!
We are known for manufacturing, supplying and exporting Laboratory Hot Air Oven. These ovens are widely used for curing & drying various samples at particular temperature and duration. The effect of aging can easily be determined through various physical properties of metals, plastics, rubbers, papers, yarns and fabric. The Laboratory Hot Air Oven we are offering is well tested for quality by our team of quality auditors, ensuring quality at its best.
- Turbine fan.
- Easy To Install
- Longer Service Life
- Tubular Air Heaters
- MS Powder Coated Body
- Silicone forced tight
- Require No upkeep
- Adjustable Shelves Height
- Adjustable Ventilation dock
- Digital warmth sign
- Semicircular Quadrangle Design
- Optimum warmth Uniformity
- Fabricated utilising value Raw components
- Circulation scheme: air force level cycle.
- Use new high warmth resistant long shaft motor
- Overwarmth protection, super burden automatic power scheme.
- Timer: warmth to time, when the power failure alert suggestion.
- The thermostat: PID microcomputer command, self-acting constant warmth, warmth rapidly reimbursement function
|Inside Body||Stainless Steel ( SS 304 )|
|Out Side Body||MS Powder coated with stove enamel paint. (Fully SS Models also available)|
|No. of Selves||2 Adjustable Perforated Selves.|
|Body Structure||Double Walled structure filled with glass wool insulation|
|No. of Heaters||2 x 1000 Watts|
|Heater Quality||High Quality Chrome Heater insulated with ceramic beads|
|Air Circulation||By Air Circulating Fan to ensure even temperature distribution.|
|Ventilation||Ventilation port with adjustable Opening.|
|Temp. Control||By Digital Temperature indicator and Controller|
|Temp. Display||Digital Temp. display|
|Range of Temp||Ambient to 250ºC|
|Least Count||1 0C|
|Power||220 Volt AC 50 Hz. Single Phase|
Temperature Range: Ambient to 250 deg.C
- Chamber Size: As required by Customer
- Inside Body: Stainless Steel
- Outside Body: MS Powder Coated
- Blower Fan to maintain even Temperature inside chamber.
- For drying and curing of samples at specific temperature and length..
- To determine the effect of aged on diverse physical properties of any kind of material like fabric, yarn, paper, rubber, plastic, dust and metals.
- 14" x 14" x 14"
- 18"x 18"x 18"
- 24" x 24"x 24"
- or as per required by customer
- ASTM D 5427 - 98
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 20 Per Week
- 4 Days
- Wooden Packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 6 & 7, Khasra No. 55/9, Daal Mill Complex, Pocket D, Hastsal Industrial Area, Uttam Nagar New Delhi Delhi India 91-11-65659697