- 68,000 INR
- Celsius (oC)
- 40 Kilograms (kg)
- Textile Testing Instrument
Light Fastness Tester
We are leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of high precision range of Light Fastness Tester.
We Have Specialized In Providing Complete Range Of Light Fastness Tester With 4 Years Experience !!
With consistent efforts to maintain the standards of the industry, we are able to manufacture, supply and export Light Fastness Tester. These products are used for measuring the color fastness of varied kinds of dyes and printed fabric against sunrays. Checked by our team of quality experts, these products provide accurate and optimum performance. Owing to their longer service life, corrosion free surface and low power consumption, these products are highly appreciated by the clients. Light Fastness Tester is available with us in different specifications as per the requirements of the clients.
The sample is exposed to MBTL (Mercury Blinded Tungsten Lamp) inside chamber. Temperature of inside chamber is maintained by water cooling arrangement. Our Fastness Testers ( Digital Model) offer excellent performance and can be availed by clients at highly nominal prices.
- Easy to Reset Counter
- Synchronous Motor Speed
- Excellent Testing Performance
- Longer Service Life
- Suitable for every kinds of fabrics.
- The measurement process is automatically generates, scan and reports which can be printed.
- Light Source: MBTL (Mercury Blinded Tungsten Lamp) Fading Lamp 500 W
- Temperature inside Chamber: Ambient to 50oC
- Temperature Control: By water Circulating inside chamber and Sample Holders
- Humidity inside Chamber: 50- 60 % RH
- Humidity Control: By Cylindrical Cells (50Nos)
- Specimen Holders : Made of Stainless Steel
- No. of Specimen Holders: 4 Nos.
- Size of Specimen : 100 x 50 mm
- Water Tank: Made of Stainless Steel
- Water Circulating Pump: Separate from Main Unit
- Tubing: Flexible Transparent Type
- Timer: Digital Timer with preset arrangement
- Buzzer : Attached with timer
- Water: Use of distilled water only in the water circulation unit.
- Power: 230 V, Single Phase AC 50 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 0.75 KWH
- 20 Per Week
- 4 Days
- Wooden Packing
- All India
C-40, Sector-ETA-1 , Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201310, India