- 68000 INR
- 240 Volt (v)
- White & Orange
- Mild Steel
- Testing Machine for HDPE / PP Bags
- For Industrial Use
Tensile Strength Testing Equipment
We are leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of high precision range of Tensile Strength Testing Equipment.
We Have Specialized In Providing Complete Range Of Tensile Strength Testing Equipment With 4 Years Experience !!
Enriched with vast industrial experience, we have been committed to manufacture, supply and export sturdily built Tensile Strength Testing Equipment. This equipment is widely used for construction, textiles, food and metals applications. Our equipment is manufactured using high grade steel and other components in order to attain compete customer satisfaction. We are providing this Tensile Strength Testing Equipment in various sizes, grades and specifications that clients can avail as per their demands.
- Robust Frame
- Imported sensor
- High-Precision Control
- Micro Processor based
- Overload Protection Function
- Users can easy to operate handle
- High Quality & Reasonable Price
- Manual and pneumatic clamp are optional
- With the function of keeping facts and figures when power-down.
- Testing method can be set conveniently by the inward control section.
- Portable kind, exceptional designed for small-scale lab or area testing.
- Special conceived experiment holder accomplish check in carton and ensure the yarn without slip.
- Take up micro-computer control, insure the test data accuracy and test facts and figures can be kept and processed automatically.
- Capacity of Tester : 500 Kgf. (Accuracy : 50gm)
- S Type Load Cell fixed with Top Grip
- Traverse Speed - 100 & 300mm /min. (Adjustable)
- Variable Speed Models are also available
- Max. Grip Separation: 1000 mm
- Min. Grip Separation: 25 mm
- Top Grip is fixed and Bottom Grip is Movable Type.
- Elongation measurement by Digital Counter Meter.
- Digital Display of Load and Elongation.
- Peak Value of Last test can be read on memory.
- User friendly key panel with switch of Zero setting and peak value of last test
- Motor : 1/2 HP Single Phase 220 V 50 Hz
- Power 220 V AC 50 Hz.
- Safety Device: By Limit Switch to protect from Over Traverse.
- ASTM D 434, ASTM D 1578, ASTM D 5034, ASTM D 5035,
- BS 1610, BSEN 1002 3, DIN 51221, IS 1608-1995
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer), Western Union, Moneygram, Other
- Minimum Order Quantity: One Set
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi, India
- Production Capacity: 200 Machines per Month
- Delivery Time: Max 1 week
- Packaging Details: Wooden Packing, Wooden Crates, Industrial Packing
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 20 Per Week
- 4 Days
- Wooden Packing
- All India
Plot No. 6 , Khasra No. 55/9, Daal Mill Complex, Pocket D, Hastsal Industrial Area, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110059, India